As an alternative to our IAB Courses we also offer the below Certificated Courses. There is no external exam for these and the Certificate issued on successful completion of the related course assignments is a a great enhancement to your CV.
Our bookkeeping courses guide you from the absolute first principals of book-keeping right through to the more advanced techniques of Accountancy in the same easy to follow step by step learning approach.
We offer three different levels of bookkeeping courses. Please follow the link to find out more information about the particular bookkeeping courses.
How Does Home Study Work?
- The courses consist of nine lessons which take you from the very first principals through to final accounts preparation.
- At the end of each lesson there are questions which must be completed and submitted to the tutor.
- The answers can be sent by post or E-Mail.
- Your answers are marked, commented on and valuable personalised individual feedback is given.
- Communications are always maintained throughout and your tutor is available to discuss individual needs.
- Once marked, your answers are returned to you either by post or E-Mail together with a set of ‘model’ answers. In this way your progress is monitored, you can work at your own pace and build up a ‘library’ of model answers.
Studying from home allows you to work in a way that suits you best with a limited change to your normal daily routine. It is a cost effective way of enhancing and developing your skills and thereby improving your career prospects. Home study has been proved to be a flexible and effective study method by literally thousands of successful students over the years.